Happy Foodie Friday! As always, today I’m linking up with Emily from Whatever Floats Your Oats, Esther from Chocolate Runner Girl, Farrah from Fairyburger and Annmarie from The Fit Foodie Mama to create awesome healthy recipes! Be sure to check out all the amazing recipes in this link up and don’t forget to add your recipes as well!
We have a new logo for 2015! Feel free to use it in your Foodie Friday posts as you link up with us.
What I love about today’s Spicy Jambalaya is that it’s one of those recipes that’s really easy to put together. When I got home from work, I chopped the onions, peppers, chicken and sausages. Just before my hubby and I went out for our run, I put the shrimp in cold water in a container to thaw.
When we got back from our run, while the hubby went to the neighbors to get Mini Me, I tossed everything in a bowl and mixed it together.
Then, I sprayed some foil in one of my baking dishes and put it in the oven. While it was baking, we got showers and then sat down for a family meal. Multi-tasking at its best!
- Cassandra | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’ | G+
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Emily | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Esther | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
[inlinkz_linkup id=481345 mode=1]