Happy Foodie Friday! As always, today I’m linking up with Emily from Whatever Floats Your Oats, Esther from Chocolate Runner Girl, Farrah from Fairyburger and Annmarie from The Fit Foodie Mama to create awesome healthy recipes! Be sure to check out all the amazing recipes in this link up and don’t forget to add your recipes as well!
Today’s theme is Berry Hot Breakfast. I’m making a recipe inspired by Joe Cross’s Cherry Cinnamon Apple Bake.
I made his recipe with my own little twist and took it to work with me one day. Everyone was asking what I was eating. No doubt because any time you mix cinnamon and apples together and bake them your olfactory glands conjure up childhood memories of mom’s apple pie.
1 cup strawberries
1 pint blueberries
4 apples, cored and chopped
2 Tbsp cinnamon
1/4 cup raisins
Preheat oven to 375. Combine all ingredients in 9X13 baking dish. Mix thoroughly. Bake for 45 minutes.
I got approximately 4 servings out of this recipe. It is a great breakfast treat for mornings when you want something sweet (back away from the doughnuts!) or when you feel like something sweet for dessert. You could even add a little oat crumble to it and turn it into more of an apple crisp-type recipe.
- Cassandra | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’ | G+
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Emily | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Esther | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
[inlinkz_linkup id=486542 mode=1]