Happy Foodie Friday! As always, today I’m linking up with Emily from Whatever Floats Your Oats, Esther from Chocolate Runner Girl, Farrah from Fairyburger and Annmarie from The Fit Foodie Mama to create awesome healthy recipes! Be sure to check out all the amazing recipes in this link up and don’t forget to add your recipes as well! Today’s theme is NO BAKE!!!
This theme is perfect for me because while I love to cook, it’s mostly the savory side of things. So, I consider myself more of a chef than a baker. The recipe I share today is No Bake Lemon Oreo Cheesecake Parfaits – or if you’re not in the mood for parfaits, I’ve given you a couple other options.
These are all the ingredients you need for this recipe!
Simply whip the cream, mix all the other ingredients except the Oreos together, and fold in the whipped cream.
If you choose to make the cheesecake in a baking dish, simply place Oreos on the bottom of the baking dish and then add the cheesecake on top. This cheesecake packs a punch of pucker, but is so delicious you won’t be able to stop eating it.
- Cassandra| blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’ | G+
- Farrah| blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie| blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Emily| blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Esther| blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin
Do you have an awesome recipe you’d love to share? Link up with us on Fridays for our weekly Foodie Friday posts! Hosted by The Fit Foodie Mama, FairyBurger, Powered By BLING, Whatever Floats Your Oats and Chocolate Runner Girl.
[yumprint-recipe id=’42’][inlinkz_linkup id=486555 mode=1]