Happy Foodie Friday! As always, today I’m linking up with Emily from Whatever Floats Your Oats, Esther from Chocolate Runner Girl, Farrah from Fairyburger and Annmarie from The Fit Foodie Mama to create awesome healthy recipes! Be sure to check out all the amazing recipes in this link up and don’t forget to add your recipes as well! Today’s theme is Strawberries!
There’s nothing better during summer than eating berries right out of the pint from the Farmer’s Market. But, when you want to throw together a quick kid-friendly and healthy treat, these Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs hit it out of the park!
Now, if you wanted to you could make your own Angel Food Cake. But, I just buy one right in the bakery and just cut it up into cubes (or as close to cubes as I can get in a hurry). Then, I cut up the strawberries. From there, it’s just assembly. I like to put the strawberry on the bottom to give the kabobs a sturdy base, then add the angel food cake and lastly pipe some whipped cream right on the top.
These Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs are a perfect little bite at a backyard event or just an after school snack!
Do you have a fun Strawberry recipe that you love to bring to picnics? Share it with us and then check out what all the other #foodiefriday Linkup Hostesses cooked up!
- Cassandra| blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’ | G+
- Farrah| blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Montana| blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie| blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Emily| blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Esther| blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin
Do you have an awesome recipe you’d love to share? Link up with us on Fridays for our weekly Foodie Friday posts! Hosted by The Fit Foodie Mama, FairyBurger, Powered By BLING, Whatever Floats Your Oats and Chocolate Runner Girl.
[inlinkz_linkup id=514626 mode=1]