Happy Foodie Friday! As always, today I’m linking up with Emily from Whatever Floats Your Oats, Esther from Chocolate Runner Girl, Farrah from Fairyburger and Annmarie from The Fit Foodie Mama to create awesome healthy recipes! Be sure to check out all the amazing recipes in this link up and don’t forget to add your recipes as well! Today’s featured ingredient is Blueberries because it’s National Blueberry Month!
I pop blueberries like they are candy. Most times fresh blueberries never even make it to a recipe because I’ve eaten the whole pint by the handfuls. In fact, when I made this recipe, I bought two pints because I was planning on serving my Blueberry Croissant Puff at a gathering.
This is one of those versatile recipes – serve it for a brunch or as a dessert. A few croissants from the bakery, a pint of blueberries and mix up the custard – that’s it! Tear up the croissants and mix with the custard and blueberries.
Bake and serve! This croissant puff is best served warm. But it’s not bad cold either!
- Cassandra| blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’ | G+
- Farrah| blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie| blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Emily| blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Esther| blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin
Do you have an awesome recipe you’d love to share? Link up with us on Fridays for our weekly Foodie Friday posts! Hosted by The Fit Foodie Mama, FairyBurger, Powered By BLING, Whatever Floats Your Oats and Chocolate Runner Girl.
[inlinkz_linkup id=514654 mode=1]