July 10, 2016

11 Sheet Pan Dinners for Any Day of the Week

Sheet Pan Dinners

We all want to put healthy, nutritious and homemade food on the table for our families. Between work, sports and all the other tasks that fill our day, it’s sometimes difficult to do. These 11 Sheet Pan Dinners cover every meal from breakfast to dinner to dessert. So, prep them ahead of time, slide the covered sheet pan into the refrigerator and when you get home all you have to do is bake!

Sheet Pan Dinners

In the busy world we live in, these sheet pan dinners give you the ability to have Sunday Supper with your family every day of the week!

Rosemary Chicken and Potatoes

Source: The Cookie Rookie

Chicken and Broccoli with Spicy Cashew Sauce

Blueberry Slab Pie

Caramel Apple Sheet Cake

Blueberry Slab Pie Sheet Pan Dinner

Source: Pillsbury

Do you have a Sheet Pan Dinner that’s a family favorite?

PBBsignature

25 Comments on “11 Sheet Pan Dinners for Any Day of the Week

Sasha
July 11, 2016 at 11:32 am

This is awesome! I am definitely going to try these out – looks like a great idea for meals to bring when friends are welcoming a little one, hahaha. Thinking I should email this link to a few of my friends 😉

Divya @ Eat. Teach. Blog.
July 11, 2016 at 12:01 pm

Interesting! I never think to use my flat pans for anything other than roasting vegetables! These are all great ideas.

abbey
July 11, 2016 at 12:03 pm

this is really amazing! i never thought about making sheet pan dinners!

Becki @ Fighting for Wellness
July 11, 2016 at 12:06 pm

We do sheet pan dinners all the time, but never until this moment did it even occur to me to prep ahead of time and store the sheet pan in the fridge. What a fantastic, time saving idea!
Becki @ Fighting for Wellness recently posted…Pokémon Go: Using a Game for FitnessMy Profile

sarah@creatingbettertomorrow
July 11, 2016 at 1:00 pm

I’m definitely keeping this one for future use…what a great idea and I love the variety of recipes!! Great one!

Julie Harri
July 11, 2016 at 1:19 pm

These all look so tasty! And you’ve done an amazing job at organizing this blog post. I am pinning some of these for menu planning!
Julie Harri recently posted…Sugar Substitutes in Baked GoodsMy Profile

Debbie
July 11, 2016 at 2:09 pm

What a great idea! I’d definitely have to rearrange my fridge! 🙂
Debbie recently posted…Chana Masala: Quick and Easy Curried ChickpeasMy Profile

One pan dinners are always nice any day of the week! They all look delish!
Deborah @ Confessions of a mother runner recently posted…Cucumber Soba Noodle SaladMy Profile

Liz @ I Heart Vegetables
July 11, 2016 at 5:12 pm

I love the idea of not having to dirty a bunch of dishes! This is great!

July 12, 2016 at 7:51 am

Exactly! And as a bonus, if you cover them in aluminum foil, cleanup is a breeze!

Wendy@Taking the Long Way Home
July 11, 2016 at 5:13 pm

I didn’t even know sheet pan dinners was a thing but I’ll be pinning this for later!
Wendy@Taking the Long Way Home recently posted…Sole Food: A Week Off the RoadMy Profile

glenneth
July 11, 2016 at 5:40 pm

i have never heard of sheet pan dinners. thanks for sharing. i want to try the bang bang shrimp one!

July 12, 2016 at 7:51 am

You will love these recipes. They make meal prep so easy!

July 11, 2016 at 7:02 pm

Great roundup here! Those salmon fajitas are calling my name!

July 12, 2016 at 7:50 am

I made them the day I stumbled on that recipe. We love salmon in our house! Great change from mahi mahi or tilapia.

Christina Bauer
July 11, 2016 at 10:41 pm

We used to make breakfast pizza for Christmas morning! Also, as much as I love pie, I’ve never had or made a slab pie!
Christina Bauer recently posted…Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Black Bean Smoothie My Profile

July 11, 2016 at 10:44 pm

First I had no idea what this post was all about , but this is pretty awesome. So great for busy families! Love it!
Ilka recently posted…Running Log Week July 4thMy Profile

GiGi Eats
July 12, 2016 at 1:13 am

Salmon FAJITAS?!
GiGi Eats recently posted…Rethinking That WienerMy Profile

July 12, 2016 at 7:49 am

You know it! YUM!

jill conyers
July 12, 2016 at 3:57 am

I never really thought about how often I use a cookie sheet. It’s a lot.
jill conyers recently posted…HIIT Summer Workout Series Week 4 With Free DownloadsMy Profile

July 12, 2016 at 7:48 am

I know! I have 4 different sizes of baking sheets that all fit longways into the ovens. It makes it easy to roasted several different things at the same time. I also have stock in aluminum foil for easy cleanup!;)

RFC
July 12, 2016 at 10:15 am

I bake tofu and asparagus on a sheet together, so I guess that counts? As a vegetarian, it seems we use a skillet far more than the over, but the cookie sheet still gets to work from time to time!
RFC recently posted…Fresh Air. Fitness. And Why I’m a Fan of Pokémon GO.My Profile

Mikki
July 12, 2016 at 1:08 pm

WOW! These all look so delicious!! What a great collection!
Mikki recently posted…How Does Your Food Add Up? The ANDI Nutritional ScaleMy Profile

Angela
July 12, 2016 at 1:51 pm

Wow! I LOVE all of these ideas, I can’t wait to try the Chicken & Broccoli, YUM!!

Connie Merritt
July 19, 2016 at 12:37 pm

I love this! I bookmarked the page! I am going to try some of these recipes. I think I will try the Oven Friend Chicken first! Sounds so good! Thanks!