Disclaimer: The giveaway in this post is sponsored by Journal Menu.
The 2016 Triathlete Gift Guide is here! YAY!!! Woot! Woot! If you’ve been wondering what perfect gift to get the triathlete in your life, look no further, we’ve got the answers for you. Any triathlete would love to find any of these under their Christmas tree or in their stocking!
- Tri bag – A tri bag is a MUST, in my opinion, for every triathlete. All your gear can fit in this bag. There’s a wet pocket for swim suits after training days as well as carabiners to clip your bike helmet. This is really convenient on race day when you have to lug all your stuff out of transition after the race. All your gear is on your back and you just have to carry your bike.
- Garmin 920XT – I own this watch and I absolutely love it. It records all my data – outdoor running, indoor running, pool swim, open water swim and bike. It works on the bike whether I’m on my trainer indoors or riding outdoors. Best of all, the triathlon mode allows me to click one button during an event and record my Swim, T1, Bike, T2 and Run splits. It also keeps track of my PRs and longest distance and gives me little awards when I save my data. That’s always a quick adrenaline rush see those stars pop up when I hit save. This would make a great gift for any triathlete in your life that hasn’t upgraded to it yet – get the Triathlon Bundle.
- USA Triathlon Annual Membership – This is a great cost saving for any athlete that does more than one race per year. Each race requires you to have a membership. If you don’t have the annual membership, then you have to buy a one day membership at $15 per race.
- Tifosi sunglasses – I love the coverage of these sunglasses and the way they wrap around my face. I’ve often had trouble with glasses fogging up on me, but I seem to get less of this in this style of sunglasses.[Tweet “Crushing my goals with @poweredbybling and @JournalMenu #CrossYourFinishLines”]
- Journal Menu – I love my Journal Menu. I’ve always tracked my workouts, especially my strength training, in a notebook. When I found Journal Menu last year, I fell in love. I was able to design my own custom cover and pick the content pages inside. This really helped me track my workouts. I also love having the pace charts as a reference so I can set interval training workouts easily. I just ordered my 2017 Journal Menu to help me crush my 2017 goals. I can’t wait to share those with you guys in my 2017 goals post! Journal Menu is offering my readers a great discount again this year. Use Code BLINGPOWER for 15% off! They are also sponsoring the giveaway at the end of this post, so make sure to enter for your chance to win your own custom journal! #CrossYourFinishLines
- Rudy project helmet – This is one of the items on my wish list! I love the look of this helmet, but the aerodynamic design it top notch.
- One Triathlon Race Entry Gift Certificate – You will surely win the heart of the triathlete in your life with a homemade gift certificate for a race entry! Race entries can range for $100-300 so this big ticket gift will make a huge splash under the tree.
- Knuckle Lights – I use to run with a different type of light, but one of my running partners recently bought knuckle lights and we’ve been sharing the pair on our night runs. I decided to buy the rechargeable ones for me and The Hubby and I can’t wait until they arrive.
- RoadID – If you’ve been following me for any length of time, you know safety in training is a top priority to me. I bought The Hubby, Mini Me and myself RoadIDs for Valentine’s Day when they first came on the market. This is a great safety gear item for any athlete. They are even starting to make tags that fit on some of the GPS and fitness tracker watches. I’m looking forward to them making one to fit my 920XT! Please, RoadID….that’s what I want in my stocking.
- Fitletic Race Belt – I swear by my race belt. It allows me to hold a little nutrition, my car key, my ID and keeps me from putting holes in my shirt.
- Nathan Streak Vest – Reflective vests are extremely important whenever an athlete is in traffic. This goes hand-in-hand with safety during night running.
- Cateye Wireless Cadence Meter – This entry level cadence meter works very well for helping me track my cadence and speed on the bike. I personally use this one and it works very well with my Garmin.
- Goggles – I think I have at least 3 pairs of goggles in my swim bag at all times. Most swimmers do. I have one mirrored pair for days when I’m open water swimming and the sun is bright and two pairs of clear lens goggles because I do most of my training in the pool so I need the backup pair.
I hope this year’s gift guide has sparked some excitement for the perfect gift for the triathlete in your life. Don’t forget to enter for the chance to win a custom Journal Menu! Whether you’re gifting it or giving yourself an early gift, a Journal Menu will be a great place to track all your goals and workouts for 2017. I just recently looked back over my year and can’t believe the progress I made. Having all that information/data is awesome!
This giveaway runs from November 17 through December 8. Winner will be chosen at random by Rafflecopter at the end of the giveaway. Winner will be notified by email. Giveaway is open to US residents only.
Follow Me on social media: