Disclaimer: The giveaway in this post is sponsored by Journal Menu.
The 2016 Runner Gift Guide has arrived! If you’re looking for the perfect gift to get the runner in your life, this week’s gift guide comes to the rescue. Any runner would love to find any of these under their Christmas tree or in their stocking! Be sure to check out our 2016 Holiday Gift Guide for Triathletes too if your runner also does triathlons.
- Running Shoes – The Hubby recently bought a pair of Hokas for the first time and he absolutely loves them. He swears he’ll never go back to another shoe. He even has a few friends hooked on them. Me, I still love my New Balance running shoes and have several pairs in my closet. You can never have too many running shoes. Am I Right?
- Nathan Insulated Quick Shot – This is my go to Saturday long run water bottle. I like that I don’t have to hold on to anything. I can still run with my hands open and the water bottle just sits on my hand. It’s the perfect amount of water for a long run just to have those little sips here and there.
- Sport Beans – These little Jelly Belly Sport Beans rock as my racing nutrition of choice for running. Easy to carry, easy to chew and work well.
- Nuun – My hydration of choice! I am a 2016 Nuun Ambassador afterall. But, even before that, Nuum was my electrolyte of choice. The tabs are easy to carry, the flavors taste good and I can add as much or as little to my water as I want.[Tweet “I’m Crusing My Goals with @poweredbybling and @JournalMenu #CrossYourFinishLines”]
- Journal Menu– I love my Journal Menu. I’ve always tracked my workouts, especially my strength training, in a notebook. When I found Journal Menu last year, I fell in love. I was able to design my own custom cover and pick the content pages inside. This really helped me track my workouts. I also love having the pace charts as a reference so I can set interval training workouts easily. I just ordered my 2017 Journal Menu to help me crush my 2017 goals. I can’t wait to share those with you guys in my 2017 goals post! Journal Menu is offering my readers a great discount again this year. Use Code BLINGPOWER for 15% off! They are also sponsoring the giveaway at the end of this post, so make sure to enter for your chance to win your own custom journal! #CrossYourFinishLines
- Bib Coaster – This is a great novelty gift for the runner in your life. If you can snag one of their race bibs, you can make a great keepsake for them.
- Magazine Subscription – Women’s Running and Runners World are two great runner magazines. A yearly subscription to either or both makes a great gift.
- The Massager Stick – This is a mini version of the foam roller. It’s easy to travel with and for such a small footprint works wonders to work out those tough spots. The Hubby swears by his foam rolling regimen!
- Nathan Reflective vest – Reflective vests are extremely important whenever an athlete is in traffic. This goes hand-in-hand with safety during night running.
- Custom USA Race Chart or Route Map – Do you have a runner in your life running all 50 states? Gift them a USA map to track their progress. If they’ve run a PR on a course, a custom route map makes a great gift.
- Under Armour Infrared Hood – The Hubby and I both own one of these. If you or the runner in your life do any cold weather running, this Infrared Hood is a MUST HAVE! It keep the wind off your neck and your ears and face protected. I probably wouldn’t ever cold weather run if this hood didn’t exist.
- RoadID – If you’ve been following me for any length of time, you know safety in training is a top priority to me. I bought The Hubby, Mini Me and myself RoadIDs for Valentine’s Day when they first came on the market. This is a great safety gear item for any athlete. They are even starting to make tags that fit on some of the GPS and fitness tracker watches.
I hope this year’s gift guide has sparked some excitement for the perfect gift for the triathlete in your life. Don’t forget to enter for the chance to win a custom Journal Menu! Whether you’re gifting it or giving yourself an early gift, a Journal Menu will be a great place to track all your goals and workouts for 2017. I just recently looked back over my year and can’t believe the progress I made. Having all that information/data is awesome!
This giveaway runs from November 17 through December 8. Winner will be chosen at random by Rafflecopter at the end of the giveaway. Winner will be notified by email. Giveaway is open to US residents only.
Follow Me on social media: