January 15, 2017

Make Your Mouth Water: Breakfast

Breakfast

Welcome to Make Your Mouth Water! For 2017, the foodie in me will be sharing some of my favorite recipes. This series will run the second Sunday of each month. In addition to sharing some of my own recipes, I’ll also be highlighting recipes from around the blogosphere that our family has come to know and love!

To kick start the year and give you some healthy (well, mostly healthy) ideas for starting your day, I’m sharing some of my favorite breakfast recipes. Afterall, breakfast is the most important meal of the day!

Breakfast

Vegetarian Bimbimbap from Powered By BLING

Breakfast

Cheddar Buttermilk Waffle BLTs from Joy the Baker

Huevos Rancheros Chili Waffles from Powered By BLING

Breakfast

Peanut Butter Breakfast Bars from JoyFoodSunshine

Elvis’s S’mores Wafflewich – my waffle + PB, Banana, Chocolate, Marshmallows, Bacon (recipe coming soon!)

Breakfast

Eggs and Smoked Salmon Toast from Audrey

Breakfast

Breakfast Sushi from I am a Food Blog

Breakfast

Breakfast Baked Potatoes from The Candid Appetite

Breakfast

Cantaloupe Breakfast Bowls from Eating Bird Food

Breakfast

Breakfast Pizza from 12 Tomatoes

What are your favorite breakfast recipes?

Follow the Make Your Mouth Water Pinterest Board to save all the recipes from this year’s series in one place!

Do you have a recipe that fits with this week’s theme? Link up with Powered By BLING below and let’s make everyone’s mouth water together!

Link Up Rules:

• Link back to Powered By BLING (It’s just polite)
  • Comment on this month’s Make Your Mouth Water post below
  • Comment on the post just before yours
  • Follow Powered By BLING on social media
  • Share the Make Your Mouth Water image on your blog and social media

make-your-mouth-water

FREE Guide to Setting and Achieving Your Goals
Subscribe to download. This guide will walk you through creating actionable steps toward reaching your goals!

[inlinkz_linkup id=690284 mode=1]

15 Comments on “Make Your Mouth Water: Breakfast

January 16, 2017 at 1:35 pm

oh wow what a nice looking roundup you have there! will have to remember about your new linkup
Deborah @ Confessions of a mother runner recently posted…Raw Pad Thai Salad With Kelp Noodles & GiveawayMy Profile

abbey sharp
January 16, 2017 at 5:52 pm

OMG those PN breakfast bars look sooooo good!
abbey sharp recently posted…Dairy 101 | Lactose Intolerance? Organic Raw Milk? Milk Alternatives? | Dairy Myths Part 6My Profile

Sarah
January 16, 2017 at 7:56 pm

Breakfast is the most important and one of my favorite meals of the day! From sweet to savory there are so many delicious options!

January 17, 2017 at 11:18 am

I totally agree! Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I tend toward the savory, but sometimes a little sweet is necessary.

Jodi @ Create Kids Club
January 16, 2017 at 8:46 pm

Wow, these look like some amazing breakfast recipes! I am saving so I can use them later 🙂

January 17, 2017 at 11:16 am

Thanks! You can’t go wrong with any of them.

Chrissy
January 16, 2017 at 10:48 pm

Oh some really fun breakfast ideas. I love breakfast. Unfortunately, I don’t have much time for big awesome breakfasts and usually go for a yogurt parfait.
Chrissy recently posted…20 MINUTE KETTLEBELL SWING WORKOUTMy Profile

January 17, 2017 at 11:16 am

Then, stay tuned….I’ll be sharing a great Make Ahead Freezer Breakfast Burrito recipe on the blog soon. I make a couple batches and they are perfect for grab and go. In fact, I had one for breakfast this morning at work (at my desk)!

jill conyers
January 17, 2017 at 4:33 am

My daughter could eat breakfast for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The peanut butter bars looks delicious.
jill conyers recently posted…6 Tips for Building a Home Gym On a BudgetMy Profile

January 17, 2017 at 11:15 am

Mine too, Jill! In fact, she never buys school lunch EXCEPT when they Breakfast for Lunch.

dixya @food, pleasure, and health
January 17, 2017 at 4:44 am

this sounds like a great idea! my fav breakfast for weekday is parfait, smoothie, or eggs + toast.
dixya @food, pleasure, and health recently posted…7 Tips For Building a Better SaladMy Profile

January 17, 2017 at 11:14 am

I love a parfait too! Those are also one of my favorite snacks – yogurt, blueberries and a little granola

Angela
January 17, 2017 at 12:17 pm

So many delicious breakfast ideas! I want to try those peanut butter bars for sure!!

January 17, 2017 at 8:07 pm

These are some yummy breakfast idea the baked potatoes are so creative!! I usually have a smoothie or egg/avocado toast for breakfast!
Ilka recently posted…Training for the Treasure Coast Marathon and metatarsal foot painMy Profile

Tara @ A Daily Dose of Fit
January 17, 2017 at 8:39 pm

Breakfast is the best meal. I love when I can make a big one.